Event Date: 03/09/2012Announcing a photo contest for students who have participated in a SLU off-campus program! Winning photographs will be displayed in Carnegie Hall, may be used for promoting SLU off-campus programs, and will earn prizes.
Center for International and
Announcing a photo contest for students who have participated in a SLU off-campus program! Winning photographs will be displayed in Carnegie Hall and may be used for promoting SLU off-campus programs.
Deadline: Friday, March 9
1. Landscape/Cityscape -- must be in the country in which SLU program/course/project is based
Photo Submissions: Submit up to 3 full-sized photos via e-mail to email@example.com.
Required Submission Information: Label each photo with your name, class year, hometown and major. Also include a brief description of the photo, the location and semester the photo was taken. A good description can make a photo “come alive.”
· All photos must be associated with a SLU program, travel course, SLU summer program or an enrichment or research grant sponsored by SLU.
· Photo must be taken by student submitting the entry.
· All entries will be anonymous when judged.
· Students may submit up to 3 photos total
Prizes: In each of the four categories, there will be a:
1st place -- $40 cash prize; and the photo will be displayed in a photo show;
2nd place -- $20 gift certificate for Brewer Bookstore; and the photo will be displayed
in a photo show; and
Honorable mention -- the photo will be displayed in a photo show.
For more information, please contact Drew Pynchon: firstname.lastname@example.org.